Setting Up Online Booking for a WordPress Website
This article covers how to integrate the Mangomint online booking widget to allow booking appointments directly on your WordPress website.
Note: If you have any questions or need help setting up the integration, reach out to chat support for assistance.
WordPress website integration steps
To make sure online booking opens in an overlay on your website, add the script tag to the header section of your website.
1. Copy your script tag from Settings > Online Booking > Setup & Integration.
2. In WordPress, go to Plugins > Add New and install the free WPCode Insert Headers and Footers plugin.
3. Once the WPCode plugin is installed, go to Code Snippets > Header & Footer and paste the script tag in the header section. Click Save Changes.
4. Create a Book Now button on your website.
5. Copy your online booking integration link and paste it as the click-through URL for the Book Now button.