Setting Up Online Booking for a Wix Website
This article covers how to integrate the Mangomint online booking widget to allow booking appointments directly on your Wix website.
Wix website integration steps
Note: If you have any questions, reach out to Chat Support for assistance.
To make sure online booking opens in an overlay on your website, add the script tag to the header section of your website.
1. Copy your script tag from Settings > Online Booking > Setup & Integration.
2. In Wix, go to Home Menu > Settings > Advanced > Custom code.
3. Click Add Custom Code.
4. Paste the script tag in the code text block. Name the code Mangomint. Make sure that the code is added to All pages and is set to Load code once.
5. Click Apply.
6. Create a Book Now button on your website.
7. Copy your online booking integration link and paste it as the click-through URL for the Book Now button. Select Current window.
8. Click Done.