Setting Up Online Booking for a Wix Website
This article covers how to integrate the Mangomint online booking widget to allow booking appointments directly on your Wix website.
Note: If you have any questions or need help setting up the integration, reach out to chat support for assistance.
Wix website integration steps
To make sure online booking opens in an overlay on your website, add the script tag to the header section of your website.
1. Copy your script tag from Settings > Online Booking > Setup & Integration.
2. In Wix, go to Settings > Custom code.
3. Click Add Custom Code.
4. Paste the script tag and update the following settings:
Name: Enter a name for the code, such as Mangomint or Mangomint Booking Link.
Add Code to Pages: Select All pages > Load code once.
Place Code in: Select Head.
5. Click Apply.
6. Enable the code.
7. Create a Book Now button on your website.
8. Copy your online booking integration link and paste it as the click-through URL for the Book Now button.
9. Set the link to open in the Current window. Click Done.