Setting Up Online Booking for a Shopify Website
This article covers how to integrate the Mangomint online booking widget to allow booking appointments directly on your Shopify website.
Shopify website integration steps
Note: If you have any questions, reach out to Chat Support for assistance.
To make sure online booking opens in an overlay on your website, add the script tag to the header section of your website.
1. Copy your script tag from Settings > Online Booking > Setup & Integration.
2. In Shopify, go to Home > Themes > Actions > Edit code.
3. Select theme.liquid under the Layout folder.
4. Find the closing </head> section in the theme.liquid file and paste the code immediately before it.
Note: To quickly search for </head> within theme.liquid, click into the code window and type Cmd + F or Ctrl + F.
5. Create a Book Now button on your website/in your navigation.
6. Copy your online booking integration link and paste it as the click-through URL for the Book Now button.