Learn how to integrate the Mangomint online booking widget to allow booking appointments directly on your Shopify website.
In order to make sure the online booking opens in a nice overlay on your website, make sure to add the script tag in the header section of your website.
1. Copy your script tag from Settings > Online Booking.
2. In Shopify, go to: Home > Themes > Action > Edit Code:
3. Under the Layout folder of the code section select theme.liquid:
4. Find the closing </head> section in the theme.liquid file and insert the code immediately before it.
Note: To quickly search for </head> within the theme.liquid-click into the code window and press CTRL + F on Windows or command + F on Mac.
5. Create a Book Now button on your website page(s) or in your navigation.
6. Copy the link for embedding online booking on your website as shown in your settings.
7. Paste this as the click-through URL for the button you just created.
Note: If you are not comfortable with these steps please reach out to chat support for guidance.