We have developed a 4-step program that gets more people in your door but also aims at increasing client retention and spend.
The first and most important step is to do a deep dive into the business metrics of your salon and spa. Together, we conduct a comprehensive 360 degree analysis of your marketing, sales and client retention performance. If you don't already have the proper methods in place to collect the data, don't worry - we help you get that set up as well.
Things we'll be looking at during this step include:
- Marketing and acquisition channels
- Customer demographics
- Positioning & pricing
- Core metrics, such as number of clients, average revenue per client, rebooking rate, churn rate, etc
- Other salon and spa specific data
Our goal is to produce an in-depth report of the marketing and client retention side of your salon and spa.
Based on the findings of the analysis, we come up a with a list of recommended measures, what results we expect and what budget and timeline is realistic to get those implemented. Our goal is to give you options that are cost-effective and have an immediate or short return-on-investment so that it fits nicely into your budget and ambitions.
Every situation is unique, but here are some of the things that we've seen to be successful with many salons and spas.
Marketing & demand generation:
- Website refresh/optimization
- Local business directories
- Google Adwords campains
- Facebook paid advertising campaigns
- Referral marketing program
- Corporate discount & partnership programs
- Instagram & Snapchat influencer marketing
- Loyalty programs
- Membership and subscription programs
- Package pricing
- Customer re-engagement through social media
- Drip email campaigns to client base
- SMS re-marketing to client base
This is where we get to work and roll out those marketing initiatives and client retention measures that we planned with you. We will stay in close touch with you and send regular updates and progress reports.
All the work will be performed by our in-house team of experts in Los Angeles, California and will not be outsourced. We maintain the highest quality of standard and are proud to consistently overdeliver on client expectations.
It is crucial for us that our work produces sustainable results for our customers. For that reason, it is necessary to keep a close watch on the performance of the various initiatives and constantly adapt and optimize to guarantee great results in the long run.